Medical Director in Pennsylvania
Internal Medicine Preceptor Position Near PhiladelphiaJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting an Internal Medicine physician to serve as the Preceptor for residents. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Precept Internal Medicine residents in the outpatient healthcare center setting, supervising them with their panel of patients
* Ensure the clinic meets all requirements for maintaining ACGME accreditation, assuring that residents receive strong training in outpatient medicine
* Oversee, develop and ensure the quality of didactic and clinical education in the outpatient healthcare center
* Work with the Internal Medicine Program Director, office manager and/or DIO in providing clinical, operational, patient experience, and staff experience goals of the healthcare center
* Maintain an individual panel of patients at the Healthcare Center as appropriate
* Work with office manager to provide residents with performance data on chronic disease management and preventative health care. Oversee resident-developed action plans for addressing quality care gaps
* Instruct residents in and monitor appropriate use of evaluation and management documentation as per CMS guidelines
* Provide each resident with timely feedback and evaluation
* Oversee quality improvement projects in the healthcare center
* Develop system to provide coverage of urgent problems experienced by patients on the panel of a resident who is not readily available
* (Preferred, not mandatory) Be privileged in and provide oversight for outpatient procedures required by the American Board of Internal Medicine and/or Internal Medicine residency program (i.e. venipuncture, PAP/endocervical culture)
* No call requirements
* Pennsylvania license or ability to obtain license, required
* Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
* Live amidst rolling hillsides, working farms and picturesque towns
* Community offers amenities for all lifestyles with restaurants, recreational activities, excellent schools (both private and public) and much more!
* Conveniently located to both Philadelphia and New York City
Remit updated CV to email@example.com .
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.