Otolaryngology in Louisiana
Beautiful Lake Charles, Louisiana Location!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large, well-established and award-winning health system seeking an Otolaryngologist. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Hospital-employed opportunity
* Monday – Friday; 4 ½ day work week
* Currently seeing about 25-30 patients per day
* Office call; after hours calls go to call center. If emergency - patient will go to ER. Physician will get a phone call if needed for instruction
* 7 days of ER call per month
* You can do general work but also build your practice around your subspecialty interest
* No other ENTs in the service area
* Previously had a facial plastics surgeon in practice so there are already established reconstructive and cosmetic patients
* Good clinical/surgery balance
* Well-established multispecialty network
* Large referral base; over 45 employed primary care physicians and other primary care in region
* Competitive salary
* Extremely comprehensive benefit package including: Health, dental, relocation, CME days/reimbursement, sick, vacation, paid holidays, 401(k), liability insurance, malpractice, loan repayment, relocation, sign-on bonus, and residency stipend
* Thriving community offering a diverse mix of outdoor activities, such as hiking, biking, camping and water sports
* Sportsman’s paradise for the fishing and hunting enthusiasts
* Arts flourish, complete with exhibits, festivals celebrating the arts, music, concerts and theater
* A lower cost of living in safe and attractive neighborhoods, an exceptional school system, including both private and public-school options, make this an ideal place to have a balanced and fulfilled lifestyle
* Regional airport makes it convenient to connect to Houston or Dallas
Email updated CV to email@example.com .
Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana
Job Number: 114680
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.