Pulmonary Critical Care in Connecticut
Connecticut Hospital Employed Pulmonary and Critical Care OpportunityJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is assisting an award-winning, 160-bed, patient-centered hospital in southwestern Connecticut seeking a Pulmonary and Critical Care physician for a full-time position. Benefits of this position include:
* Equal mix of Pulmonary and Critical Care responsibilities
* Hospital-employed position with inpatient and outpatient activities
* Flexible, lifestyle friendly work schedule with one hospital coverage
* Teaching and faculty appointments with Yale University are available
* Sleep medicine is optional with 4-bed sleep lab
* Competitive compensation, sign-on with additional RVU-based productivity incentives
* Comprehensive medical, dental, malpractice insurance, relocation and 401(k) retirement plan
* Numerous quality and clinical excellence awards
* Accredited Patient-Centered Medical Home through NCQA
* Athena EMR
* Patient-centered, collaborative decision making among management and providers
* H1B Cap Exempt
* Charming, historic community
* Easy access to New Haven, Hartford, and all of Fairfield County
* 90 minutes to New York City
* Abundance of water related activities: boating, skiing, swimming
* Less than 30 minutes to Long Island Sound and great beaches
* Excellent schools including Yale University and the University of Connecticut
Remit updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Derby, Connecticut
Specialty: Pulmonary Critical Care
Job Number: 114691
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.