Internal Medicine in Connecticut
Connecticut Lifestyle Friendly Outpatient Internal Medicine PositionJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is assisting an award-winning, 160-bed, patient-centered hospital in southwestern Connecticut seeking an outpatient only Internal Medicine physician. Benefits of this position include:
* Growth position with an established and high functioning hospital employed group
* Light telephone only equally shared call schedule
* Lifestyle friendly Monday-Friday work schedule
* Expect to see 18-22 patients per day, dedicated MA
* Hospital based internal medicine residency program
* Competitive compensation, sign-on with additional RVU-based productivity incentives
* Comprehensive medical, dental, malpractice insurance, and 401(k) retirement plan
* Numerous quality and clinical excellence awards
* Accredited Patient-Centered Medical Home through NCQA
* Athena EMR
* Patient-centered, collaborative decision making among management and providers
* H1B cap exempt
* Charming, historic community
* Easy access to New Haven, Hartford, and all of Fairfield County
* 90 minutes to New York City
* Abundance of water related activities: boating, skiing, swimming
* Less than 30 minutes to Long Island Sound and great beaches
* Excellent schools including Yale University and the University of Connecticut
Remit updated CV to email@example.com .
Location: Derby, Connecticut
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 114707
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.