Family Medicine in Iowa
Full-time Family Medicine Physician Sought for Growing CommunityJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Family Medicine physician for a comprehensive health care medical system. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Employed position
* Must do OB, C-sections preferred but not required (average 100 deliveries per year)
* Call schedule 1:4 weekdays, 1:6 weekends
* Additional income for call (choice to take weekend primary call as much or little as you would like or choose back-up only call. Call coverage is paid at an hourly rate)
* Outpatient consultation and surgery; emergency room services, lab and X-ray which includes MRI, CT and ultrasound
* Wide range of specialists through innovative telemedicine and extensive advanced technology and services
* Service area population of 10,000
* Highly competitive salary and benefit package with production incentive
* Thriving community with a small-town and family-friendly atmosphere
* Great quality of life with a prosperous business and industrial environment, a great school system, numerous churches covering various denominations and a wide range of outdoor activities
* One hour to Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Location: Rock Valley, Iowa
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 114708
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.