Urology in Michigan
Urology Opportunity in Upscale Family-Friendly Central MichiganJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Urologist for a busy and growing team. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Employed position with possible faculty appointment
* Join two other board-certified Urologists
* Call is 1:3
* The practice is located adjacent to the medical center
* Successful practice offering a full range of urologic services, from treatment for kidney stones to suburethral slings for stress incontinence, and da Vinci surgical procedures including robotic prostatectomy
* Build on an already established and meaningful clinical, academic, and educational relationship with the University of Michigan which will include the collaborative care of complex patients
* Cutting edge technology, quality innovation and nationally recognized programs
* Highly competitive compensation plan with a variable component based on WRVUs
* Full benefit package including: life, health, dental and vision, paid vacation, 403(b) plan, long and short-term disability, CME allowance, professional liability coverage w/tail
* Centrally located upscale, family-oriented community of more than 40,000
* One of the “Top 15 Dreamtowns” in the U.S. due to the “people mix” and the healthy economic environment
* Sophisticated offering of cultural, educational and recreational activities including a professional baseball team, Broadway Caliber Center for the Arts, symphony orchestra, world class tennis facility, Civic Ice Arena and much more…
* Less than two hours from the metro areas of Detroit and Lansing
Email updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Midland, Michigan
Job Number: 114746
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.