Neurology in Indiana
Employed Neurology Physician Opportunity in the Chicagoland AreaJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BC/BE Neurologist for a well-established group. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join a healthcare system undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines
* Inpatient and outpatient practice
* Nurse practitioner support in both inpatient and outpatient settings
* Subspecialty interests are encouraged with the opportunity to design practice around personal goals
* Call is 1 in 4
* EMR system utilized in inpatient and outpatient settings
* EPIC - Fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII (Only 5% of hospitals in country are at this level of sophistication)
* Easy to use; support department available
* Opportunity provides a healthy work/life balance
* Some of the most favorable malpractice laws and regulations in the country
* Highly competitive salary, sign-on bonus (negotiable)
* Comprehensive benefit package includes: Medical/dental/vision, insurance plans, 403B including employer match, exceptional CME funds, licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, dues/subscriptions
* Flexible time off
* Contract bonuses off RVU's
* Relocation reimbursement (negotiable)
* Abundance of cultural activities and world-renowned museums
* 45 minutes from downtown Chicago
Email your updated CV to email@example.com .
Location: Hobart, Indiana
Job Number: 114753
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.