Cardiothoracic Surgery in Wisconsin
Premier Cardiothoracic Program Outside of MilwaukeeJob Details:
A national nonprofit health system seeks a Cardiothoracic Surgeon for its premier program outside of Milwaukee.
- BC/BE Cardiovascular Surgery, required
- BC/BE Thoracic Surgery, required
- Minimally Invasive or Vascular capabilities preferred, but not required
- Dedicated CVOR (2) in the Cardiovascular institute
- Minimally invasive equipment and trained team
- 3 fully functioning Cath, EP, Peripheral Labs, 2 additional IR Labs
- Highly skilled First Assist, dedicated Nurse Resources, support from Advance Practice Clinicians and clinical staff
- Endovascular intervention, STS-Society of Thoracic Surgeons (gold standard) and Thoracic Program
- Full service Interventional Cardiology Program with 24/7 Direct PCI for Acute MI
- Percutaneous LVAD 2.5 and 3.0
- 64 Slice GE Optima 660 scanner for Cardiothoracic angiography
- Full service TEE program including intraoperative TEE
- Full service accredited Echocardiographic Lab with 2 GE E9, 2 Siemens SC 2000 and one GE Vivid Q echocardiogram machines
- Full service stress Echo & Nuclear Stress Programs
- Cardiac, Pulmonary and Vascular Rehab
- Congestive Heart Failure Management Program
- Coronary Artery Risk Assessment
- GE Cardiology PACS system with structured reporting
- Vein and Vascular Lab
- Competitive financial and benefit package
- Community is 35 minutes Milwaukee and 90 minutes outside of Chicago
Location: Racine, Wisconsin
Specialty: Cardiothoracic Surgery
Job Number: 114912
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.