Internal Medicine in Maryland
Full-time Outpatient Position Minutes from Washington, D.C. and AlexandriaJob Details:
A not-for-profit organization in Maryland seeks a qualified Internal Medicine physician for a full-time outpatient position.
* Employed full-time position
* Outpatient practice
* No hospital responsibilities
* Primarily adult patient panel with a variety of medical complaints and opportunities for preventive care
*Average daily patient schedule is 18 patients
* BE/BC Internal Medicine (board certification within 5 years of residency), required
* Signing bonus, salary plus comprehensive bonus incentives (potential income in the mid $200,000 - $300,000 range), relocation, paid PTO and CME
* Generous benefit package including malpractice coverage, health insurance, life, disability, 401(k) match and much more!
* Beautiful community 20 minutes outside of Alexandria and 30 minutes’ drive to the capital’s downtown district
Location: Fort Washington, Maryland
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 115068
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.