Family Medicine in Rhode Island
Outpatient Only Opportunity - Seeks Family Medicine Physician - Excellent Work Life BalanceJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is currently seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join a growing healthcare system. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Join 11 medical providers, each provider has a team of nurses, medical assistants, social workers and desk support
* 100% Outpatient
* Big enough health system to offer access to leading physicians, clinical specialties and advanced medical technology; yet, small enough to treat patients uniquely with compassion, dignity and respect
* See around 21 patients/day
* Call 1:12
* Typical office hours are from 9:00 am -5:00 pm, 1 evening shift of 12:00 pm -8:00 pm and 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (rotating Saturdays)
*Competitive salary around $200k plus a full and comprehensive benefit package offered
* Area boasts modern attractions and amenities of a big city, but with forward-thinking, unpretentious fun and an enviable array of accessible options
* Family-oriented with safe neighborhoods and well-known school systems
* One hour from Boston
Location: Cranston, Rhode Island
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 115079
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.