Family Medicine in Colorado
Full Time Position in Rural Colorado CommunityJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BE/BC Family Medicine physician to join a lovely community in rural Colorado. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Employed, full-time position
* Option to include Inpatient and OBGYN
* Physicians supported by experienced nurse practitioners
* Competitive compensation package with loan repayment assistance and negotiated signing bonus
* Comprehensive benefit program offerings
* Modern 25-bed Critical Access Hospital
* Well-trained and friendly physicians, advanced practitioners, ancillary and support staff
* Rural system with one hospital and four clinics
* Beautiful southeastern Colorado offering temperate climate
* Wonderful kind neighbors in a peaceful community
* Located 2 hours from Pueblo, 2.5 hours from Colorado Springs and 3.5 hours from Denver
Email updated CV to email@example.com to learn more!
Location: Lamar, Colorado
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 115130
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.