Pediatric Cardiology in New Mexico
Attractive Albuquerque Location with Large Health SystemJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system seeking to add a BE/BC Pediatric Interventional Cardiologist. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join 4 Pediatric Cardiologists
* Services include pediatric and adult congenital cardiac catheterizations ranging from diagnostic cases to complicated interventions on both inpatient and outpatients
* The cardiac catheterization lab includes a biplane lab, as well as, two hybrid rooms.
* Experience and expertise with all types of diagnostic and catheter-based cardiovascular interventions with additional inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
* State-of-the-art operating rooms, neonatal intensive care unit, and a pediatric intensive care unit
* System-wide EPIC electronic medical record
* Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance
* Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday)
* Comprehensive benefit package including CME allowance, fully paid malpractice insurance, exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
* Largest metropolitan center with a population of over 900,000
* The area offers generous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters
* Considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine annually and is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Specialty: Pediatric Cardiology
Job Number: 115199
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.