Vascular Surgery in California
Vascular Surgery Opportunity in Beautiful Northern CaliforniaJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a financially sound practice seeking a BE/BC Vascular Surgeon in northern California. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Join a private, not-for-profit corporation
* Opportunity to build and develop the vascular program
* Medical staff currently consists of more than 130 physicians providing the highest quality of medical care in a friendly and compassionate environment
* Support and assistance from colleagues
* 153-bed acute care facility that specializes in a broad range of services
* Latest advances in diagnostic and therapeutics
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package
* Central point for many types of year-round activities that include cultural, recreational and educational opportunities
* Area known for horseback riding, biking, great hiking trails, cross-country skiing, fishing, camping, canoeing and kayaking
* Great schools, history and fun on the water making it a wonderful place to live and work
* Located in the upper Sacramento Valley at the base of the Sierra Nevada Foothills
* 28 minutes from Chico, 1 hour and 19 minutes to Sacramento, 2 hours and 47 minutes to San Francisco, California
Location: Oroville, California
Specialty: Vascular Surgery
Job Number: 115247
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.