Family Medicine in Colorado
Seeking Family Medicine Physician for Beautiful Colorado LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a community hospital and health system located in the beautiful northwestern mountains of Colorado. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Family Practitioner interested in both rural medicine and traditional practice settings. A few more highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
* Hospital is a stable and finically sound organization that provides general medicine and surgical care for inpatient, outpatient and emergency room patients
* 12 of 18 beds in hospital are for their 12 nursing home residents
* 3-day work week of outpatient family medicine clinical responsibilities with 24-hour shift of emergency room
* Low patient volume; average: 0-3 inpatients/14 outpatients
* EMR system in place
* Hospital has a comprehensive lab and a full range of imaging services
* ICU 55 miles away
* Referrals and transfers sent to Grand Junction, 90 miles away
* No weekends!
* Salary negotiable and commensurate upon experience ranging from 250-275k
* 5% salary sign on bonus
* Comprehensive benefit package including: 6 weeks vacation, full paid premiums for health insurance and 6% match 401k
* Significant situational loan packages available, hospital will be taking over majority of loans and paying balance
* Small, cozy and friendly mountain town with safe neighborhoods and low cost of living
* Beautiful area with ideal climate and an abundant amount of recreational activities including skiing, fishing, camping, boating and golfing
* Located less than 2 hours from Grand Junction, Colorado
* 4 hours from Denver, Breckenridge and Salt Lake City
Location: Rangely, Colorado
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 115299
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.