Family Medicine in California
Outpatient Family Medicine Position in Los Angeles County!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a nonprofit, FQHC, community health network currently seeking a Family Medicine physician interested in providing medical care to the underserved. Additional highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
* 100% outpatient
* Must have a California license
* Typical schedule is either 8:00 am - 5:00 pm or 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
* Supervise up to 4 mid-levels
* See an average of 22-24 patients/day
* 4-day patient schedule and possibly 1 day administrative
* System is very well-established as it has been providing medical, dental and mental health services to the community for many years
* Providers tend to feel very rewarded in having the satisfaction for helping those less fortunate and providing healthcare services to those most in need
* Competitive salary offered
* Full and comprehensive benefit package provided including: health, dental, vision and life insurance. paid vacation, sick days, and holidays, long and short-term disability, retirement 403(b), and loan repayment
* Highly sought out area with numerous locations to choose from throughout Los Angeles County!
* All that southern California has to offer: beaches, mountains, desert and entertainment
* Mild climate, safe neighborhoods, superior public and private schools
* Great place to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors
Location: Los Angeles, California
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 115303
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.