Family Medicine in Indiana
Employed Family Medicine Opportunity in the Chicagoland AreaJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BC/BE Family Medicine physician for a well-established and growing group. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Full-time/permanent position
* Hospital employed practice model
* Join a collegial group of physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices
* Monday – Friday schedule
* Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
* Nurse practitioner support
* EMR system utilized in inpatient and outpatient settings
* EPIC - fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII (Only 5% of hospitals in country are at this level of sophistication)
* Easy to use; support department available
* Opportunity provides a healthy work life balance
* Some of the most favorable malpractice laws and regulations in the country
* Highly competitive salary, sign-on bonus (negotiable)
* Comprehensive benefit package includes: medical/dental/vision, insurance plans, 403B including employer match, exceptional CME funds, licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, dues/subscriptions
* Flexible time off
* Contract bonuses off RVU's
* Relocation reimbursement (negotiable)
* Abundance of cultural activities and world-renowned museums
* 1 hour from downtown Chicago
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location: Schererville, Indiana
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 115397
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.