Orthopedic Surgery in New Mexico
Large Health System Seeks ORS for Nearby Albuquerque LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system seeking to add a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon specializing in joint replacements to join our growing team of exceptional clinicians and staff. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
* General orthopedic procedures and surgeries
* Blend of clinic and dedicated OR block time
* Call is in rotation with the group
* Collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
* System-wide EPIC electronic medical record
* Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance
* Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday)
* Comprehensive benefit package including CME allowance, fully paid malpractice insurance, exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
* Largest metropolitan center with a population of over 900,000
* The area offers generous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters
* Considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine annually and is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country
* Short drive to Albuquerque
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.