Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine in New Mexico
Generous Student Loan Forgiveness in Beautiful New Mexico LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner for an established medical group. Highlights of this permanent position include:
* Flexible schedule
* Patient volume 15-20 patients per day
* RN/MA support
* System-wide EPIC EMR
* MyChart as the patient portal
* Salary range is around 100k - 110k based upon experience level, plus 10k in quality incentives with sign-on bonus, student loan forgiveness and healthcare tax credits
* Comprehensive benefit package including: generous 7 weeks of PTO and holiday, fully paid malpractice insurance, exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
* Relocation allowance available
* Paid license, DEA, CSR, county medical society dues, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance at 1x your annual salary, annual CME allowance of $2400.00 prorated per FTE
* The area offers Rocky Mountain vistas punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters
* Enjoy endless outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine annually
Location: Logan, New Mexico
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine
Job Number: 115445
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.