Family Medicine in California
Family Medicine Physician Sought for 100% Outpatient Position in Los Angeles County!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a non-profit, FQHC, community health network in Los Angeles, California! We are currently seeking a BC Primary Care physician interested in providing medical care to the underserved in a 100% outpatient-based practice setting. Additional highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
* System is very well-established as it has been providing medical, dental and mental health services to the community for over 20 years
* Join a Federally Qualified Health Center that received recognition for its high-quality comprehensive care
* Providers tend to feel very rewarded in having the satisfaction for helping those less fortunate and providing healthcare services to those most in need in the communities of Los Angeles County
* Typical Schedule is either 8:00 am-5:00 pm or 8:30 am-5:30 pm
* Competitive salary
* Full and comprehensive benefits package provided including health, dental, vision, and life insurance. Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays, long and short-term disability, retirement 403(b), and loan repayment
* Palmdale/Lancaster location!
* 1 hour to Los Angeles
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Los Angeles, California
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 115533
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2301
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.