Hematology Oncology in Montana
Hematologist/Oncologist Sought for Growing Healthcare SystemJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist for a growing healthcare system in northern Montana. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Employed opportunity
* Lead a team of dedicated, caring staff
* Outpatient clinic with limited inpatient rounding
* 4.5 days per week, clinic only, no call
* Onsite infusion and radiation center fully staffed with seasoned nursing and pharmaceutical staff
* 49-bed community hospital and acute care facility features a 24-hour physician-staffed emergency department, with state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and electronic medical record services
* Competitive salary plus sign on bonus
* Comprehensive benefits include CME funds, medical malpractice plus tail coverage, health/vision/dental insurances, relocation, license/DEA reimbursement.
* Great neighborhoods, first-rate schools, the opportunity for higher education all provide an excellent quality of life
* A low crime rate, well-maintained park system, city recreation programs, solid financial and commercial institutions, shopping, dining, and warm friendly people make this agricultural community a great place to live
* The area has a balance of historic and modern, providing a mix that honors the founding fathers as well as providing an environment open to change with historic architecture and new construction, combined with plenty of green spaces
Reply with interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Havre, Montana
Specialty: Hematology Oncology
Job Number: 115648
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.