Radiation Oncology in Georgia
Radiation Oncologist Sought for Top-Rated Medical Center Offering Loan ForgivenessJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Radiation Oncologist for a top-rated medical center. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Employed position
* Brand new oncology center with two hematology/oncologists
* Ten days of call per month
* 151-bed acute care hospital with over 80 physicians representing 20 specialties
* EMR MEDITECH
* Competitive salary plus 100% of the profits of the clinic
* Comprehensive benefits including paid malpractice, relocation, CME allowance, paid time off and much more
* Loan repayment
* 40,000 service area population
* Location offers southern charm with strong community and activities for every lifestyle
* 50 minutes from Albany, 2 hours from Columbus, 3 hours to Atlanta, and 1.5 hours from Tallahassee, Florida
Location: Moultrie, Georgia
Specialty: Radiation Oncology
Job Number: 115675
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.