Radiology in Ohio
Diagnostic Radiologist Needed for Cincinnati LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BC/BE Diagnostic Radiologist with subspecialty training for innovative and cutting-edge private radiology practice. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Work an advanced MRI case mix or option to do 100% readings in subspecialty training
* Private practice independently owned and run by physicians for physicians, serve every state and multiple countries, including hospitals, pediatric hospitals, clinics and large specialty practices
* This practice is ACCME accredited providing continuing education; fellows come here from all over the world to train. Use proprietary training methods with video lectures and accumulated teaching cases and complimentary access to MRI Online, an online CME education platform with the opportunity to contribute content to MRI Online and reach thousands of radiologists around the world.
* Competitive compensation and bonuses for additional reads beyond base, therefore, compensation is not capped
* Opportunity for ownership of imaging centers
* Comprehensive benefits include retirement fund, defined benefit plan, annual CME stipend, unlimited access to our online CME-accredited educational material, health, dental, vision, life insurance/ disability
coverage, malpractice insurance and licensure are paid
* Endless things to do for the indoor and outdoor enthusiast
* 1 hour and 45 minutes to Louisville, Kentucky and Indianapolis, Indiana
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Job Number: 115786
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.