Radiology in Kentucky
Diagnostic Radiologist Needed for Louisville LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BC/BE Diagnostic Radiologist with subspecialty in either Musculoskeletal or Neuro for innovative and cutting-edge private radiology practice. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Advanced MRI case mix
* More than 70% is musculoskeletal and neuro MRI. The remaining 30% is a mix of body MRI and other modalities, including CT, US and radiography. Case mix also includes a healthy complement of breast MRI, prostate MRI, cardiac MRI, MRCP, pelvic floor imaging, and ENT MRI
* Mammography is not required
* Private practice independently owned and run by physicians for physicians, serve every state and multiple countries, including hospitals, pediatric hospitals, clinics and large specialty practices
* This practice is ACCME accredited providing continuing education; fellows come here from all over the world to train. Use proprietary training methods with video lectures and accumulated teaching cases and complimentary access to MRI Online, an online CME education platform with the opportunity to contribute content to MRI Online and reach thousands of radiologists around the world.
* Competitive compensation and bonuses for additional reads beyond base, therefore, compensation is not capped
* Opportunity for ownership of imaging centers
* Comprehensive benefits include retirement fund, defined benefit plan, annual CME stipend, unlimited access to our online CME-accredited educational material, health, dental, vision, life insurance/ disability
coverage, malpractice insurance and licensure are paid
* Spirited community that combines culture and compassion, heritage with innovation, authenticity with originality, quirkiness with friendliness and is unique to the region
* Area offers amenities for all lifestyles including arts and parks with a city-wide trail filled with award-winning micro-distilleries, exhibits and craft cocktail destinations, twists on Southern cuisine named one of the “10 Best New Food Cities” in America, discover one-of-a-kind attractions like the legendary Churchill Downs, Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory and the Muhammad Ali Center
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Job Number: 115792
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.