Family Medicine in New York
Home-Based Care Leader for BuffaloJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division has partnered with a high growth and innovative national leader to deliver frontline preventive and urgent care in the homes of complex, frail and vulnerable patients. Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Function as the day-to-day clinical leader providing decision support to NPs and directing a multidisciplinary team
* Perform 4-6 preventive visits daily
* Leverage the support of nurse care managers, behavioral health, social work, pharmacy and dieticians
* Work with existing PCP and/or assume that responsibility when none exists
* Very flexible daytime schedule
* Call split equally by team members with all initial calls going to the triage nurse
* Quality over quantity medicine-take as much time as needed with your patients
* Competitive compensation with productivity and comprehensive benefits
* Nation’s largest risk-based, in-home medical group
* Not a fee-for-service practice and as a result clinical teams can spend quality time giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve
* Great quality of life and all that the Buffalo area has to offer
Location: Buffalo, New York
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 115815
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.