Trauma Surgery in Illinois
New Opening: Full-Time Trauma Surgeon Position offering Academic AppointmentJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BE/BC Trauma Surgeon with academic experience for a full-time, employed position with a major health organization.
* Join a team of three general surgeons, one colorectal surgeon, one hepatobiliary surgeon and two physician assistants
* Academic appointment at major University includes patient care responsibilities along with teaching medical students and residents
* Option to pursue scholarship interests
* Call is shared equitable within the group
* BE/BC trauma surgery, required
* ATLS certified, required
* Surgery/critical care fellowship, preferred
* Competitive base salary with incentives; signing bonus and comprehensive benefit package
* Expansive referral network with more than 2,000 primary care and specialty care providers, as well as an established regional referral base
* Not-for-profit tertiary care teaching medical center with 650 beds, Level I trauma center and comprehensive service offerings
* Prime location for medical research, educational and clinical facilities
* Central Illinois city (100,000+ population) located 2.5 hours from Chicago, 1.5 hour from Champaign-Urbana, Illinois and Davenport, Iowa; 2.5 hours from St. Louis
Location: Peoria, Illinois
Specialty: Trauma Surgery
Job Number: 116098
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.