Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine in California
Nurse Practitioner Needed for the UnderservedJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-established and respected community healthcare center in North Hollywood, California. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner with an interest in working with the underserved in a 100% outpatient-based practice setting. Must speak Spanish. Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Join one of Los Angeles' larger community-based health centers located in San Fernando Valley with a stellar 44-year reputation
* Provided over 90,000 medical visits last year and looking to expand!
* Center offers services such as primary care, pediatrics, adolescent teen health center, dental, optometry, mental and behavior health care
* Join a team of 15 physicians and nurse practitioners, as well as medical assistants and RNs
* 100% outpatient responsibilities
* Typical schedule is 9:00 am - 5:30 pm, Monday-Friday and an occasional Saturday (8:00 am - 2:00 pm)
* See around 20-22 patients/day
* Possible telephone call (rare)
* Salary of $120k is based on the national MGMA standards for community health centers in the vicinity
* Full and comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, $1,200 towards CME, paid holidays, CME, vacation and sick leave, licensing and DEA, life insurance, loan repayment, short and long-term disability, 401(k) etc.
* Well known for cultural diversity and an abundance of restaurants, entertainment and recreational activities
* Located in the heart of Los Angeles County!
Location: North Hollywood, California
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine
Job Number: 116193
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.