Infectious Disease in New York
Needed for Medically Underserved at Amazing Long Island LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a healthcare organization seeking to add a BC/BE Infectious Disease physician to a medically underserved community. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join four Family Practice physicians, two Mid-Level providers, LPNs, MAs and additional staff
* Full- or part-time options
* Schedule is Monday - Friday, generally 9-5 but depending on our patient's needs that could change one day/week to 10-6 or 11-7
* 15-20 patients daily
* No call schedule
* Perform general ID cases, HIV, AIDS, Lyme, and Hepatitis A/B/C
* Provide technical assistance and teach Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
* New York license and DEA are required
* Minimum of two years' clinical experience preferred
* Ability to speak Spanish or other languages preferable
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package
* Loan forgiveness through NHSC
* Beaches are world-renowned for their fine white sand, spectacular waves, miles of boardwalks, beach trails, restaurants, picnic areas, and beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Water sport activities include swimming, fishing, kayaking, surfing and scuba diving.
* Endless amount of activities for the entire family to enjoy
* Location is an hour and a half to New York city and all that New York city has to offer
Location: Long Island City, New York
Specialty: Infectious Disease
Job Number: 116217
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.