Family Medicine/Ambulatory Care in New Mexico
4-Day Work Week with No Board Certification Required and Up to $300KJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a clinic actively recruiting a Family Medicine physician for its Urgent Care Center. No board certification is required. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Employed full-time position
* Outpatient practice
* Join one Pediatrician, one part-time physician and 6 Midlevel Providers
* 4 10-hour days with an hour lunch
* See a patient panel of 20-25 per day
* No call responsibilities
* Competitive salary $280k-$300k
* Comprehensive benefit offerings
* Located in southeastern New Mexico, enjoy the beautiful mountains, a safe small-town environment, outdoor activities, numerous historic landmarks and frequent free-to-the public community events as well as excellent public schools
* The mild southwest setting offers year-round sunshine without pollution or traffic congestion and add to an exceptional quality of life
* 45 minutes to Roswell, New Mexico and a little over 3 hours to El Paso, Texas
* Close to larger markets with a nearby airport
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.