Endocrinology in Illinois
Quality-Focused, Nationally-Ranked Organization Seeks EndocrinologistJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting an Endocrinologist to join an established Endocrinology Department. A few more highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
* Join a team of three BC Endocrinologists and three Advanced Practice Providers
* 1:4 call schedule
* No primary care patients
* Division includes nutrition services and the diabetic education program
* Most staff members are recognized by the ADA and are certified diabetes educators
* Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Illinois College of Medicine
* The nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
* Competitive salary
* Excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance
* Globally connected, innovative and culturally rich area centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities - the University of Illinois
* With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, the community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports and entertainment options found in a larger city
Location: Champaign/Urbana, Illinois
Job Number: 116541
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.