Anesthesiology in Illinois
Quality-Focused, Nationally Ranked Organization Seeks AnesthesiologistJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large integrated health network seeking a BE/BC Anesthesiologist to join a growing team. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Interest in doing basic Pain Management in outpatient practice required
* Monday - Friday schedule
* Full-time and part-time positions available
* Light call
* Oversee a collegial team of 4 CRNAs
* Work out of one location, a Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program with 5 ORs
* Locally owned and physician-led health system with a service area of 1.4 million
* Comprehensive range of surgical services include general, oncology, OB/GYN, ophthalmology, orthopedic, otolaryngology, urological, podiatric, and bronchoscopes
* Leading-edge technology, including EPIC EMR
* The nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
* Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation
* Excellent base pay with incentive opportunity
* Full and comprehensive benefit package provided including paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage and relocation package
* Live in and be an active part of the community
* Four-season area offers a suburban feel with safe welcoming neighborhoods, quality public, private schools and colleges, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and a wide range of activities for the outdoor enthusiast
* Ideal environment to raise a family
* Conveniently located 1.5 hours from Evansville, Indiana, and less than three hours from Indianapolis and St. Louis
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.