Radiology in Florida

Diagnostic Radiologist Needed for Naples Location

Job Details:

VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BC/BE Diagnostic Radiologist with a subspecialty in either Musculoskeletal or Neuro for innovative and cutting-edge private radiology practice. Benefits of this permanent position include:
 
Practice Benefits:
 
* Advanced MRI case mix
* More than 70% is musculoskeletal and neuro MRI. The remaining 30% is a mix of body MRI and other modalities, including CT, US and radiography. Case mix also includes a healthy complement of breast MRI, prostate MRI, cardiac MRI, MRCP, pelvic floor imaging, and ENT MRI
* Mammography is not required
* Private practice independently owned and run by physicians for physicians, serve every state and multiple countries, including hospitals, pediatric hospitals, clinics and large specialty practices
* This practice is ACCME accredited providing continuing education; fellows come here from all over the world to train. Use proprietary training methods with video lectures and accumulated teaching cases and complimentary access to MRI Online, an online CME education platform with the opportunity to contribute content to MRI Online and reach thousands of radiologists around the world.
* Competitive compensation and bonuses for additional reads beyond base, therefore, compensation is not capped
* Opportunity for ownership of imaging centers
* Comprehensive benefits include retirement fund, defined benefit plan, annual CME stipend, unlimited access to our online CME-accredited educational material, health, dental, vision, life insurance/ disability coverage, malpractice insurance and licensure are paid
 
Community Benefits:
 
* Beautiful Gulf of Mexico location famous for its high-end shopping and golf courses, world-class culture and sophisticated dining
* Also noted as an affordable family destination that appeals to nature lovers and beach aficionados
* Enjoy historic downtown with numerous art galleries, chic clothing boutiques and home decor shops
* Popular fishing and dolphin-spotting destination flanked by miles of beaches with calm waters and fine white “sugar” sand
 

Location: Naples, Florida

Specialty: Radiology

Type: Permanent

Job Number: 116556

Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543


VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.

Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.