Family Medicine in Montana
Seeking a Family Medicine Physician in Rural and Beautiful MontanaJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Family Medicine physician for a progressive facility offering quality compassionate care. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Outpatient or traditional options
* Join a friendly, welcoming and cohesive team of physicians, advanced practitioners, nurses and staff members
* Award winning critical access hospital
* Balanced approach to medicine
* Full spectrum of services including primary care, general surgery, orthopedics, physical medicine and rehabilitation and advanced technology and equipment including MRI, CT scan, mammography, ultra-sound, nuclear medicine and dexa scan
* Meditech Expanse for EMR
* Competitive salary of 240K + incentive bonuses
* Comprehensive benefit package including medical insurance, 401K w 3.5% match, relocation, loan repayment, sign on bonus, paid time off, sick days, and holidays etc. and CME allocation
* Great schools in a safe, quiet family friendly area
* Picturesque lake shoreline with unlimited outdoor activities including water skiing, boating, fishing, hunting and so much more
Location: Glasgow, Montana
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 116620
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2301
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.