Urology in New Mexico
Full-time Position with Private Practice in Santa FeJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Urologist for a Private Practice. Join a well-established practice with three providers supported by medical and administrative staff.
* Strong referral patterns from the organization's Primary Care and Surgery practices
* BE/BC Urology, required
* Active New Mexico license or ability to obtain a state license, required
* Employed, full-time position offering the full spectrum of clinical and surgical urology
* Attractive salary with productivity, sign on bonus, relocation and comprehensive benefit package
* Practice on hospital campus
* 200+ bed not-for-profit hospital with Level II trauma center and a full contingent of medical and surgical providers on staff
* Service area is 7 counties with 300,000+ residents
* Highly sought location minutes from Santa Fe central city
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico
Job Number: 116677
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.