Urology in Illinois
Academic Leadership OpportunityJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BC Urologist for an academic urology department. Highlights of this permanent position include:
* Responsible for groundwork to launch a successful Urology Residency program in conjunction with the University of Illinois College of Medicine
* General Urologist with interest in robotics, cystectomies or cancer related diagnoses
* Board certified in Urology
* Active Illinois license or ability to obtain state license
* High quality medical services include two DaVinci robots and state-of-the-art laparoscopic instrumentation
* Referral support from a large multispecialty group and robust hospitalist group
* Major teaching affiliate of the University of Illinois, with residency and fellowship programs
* Planned regional comprehensive cancer center on the medical center campus
* Comprehensive benefit package includes, but not limited to, signing bonus, loan repayment, an array of insurance coverage and much more!
* One of the largest Illinois metropolitan areas outside of Chicago and St. Louis
Location: Peoria, Illinois
Job Number: 116695
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.