Family Medicine in Oregon
Permanent Family Medicine Physician Needed for Beautiful Oregon CoastJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join a rural health care system on the scenic southern Oregon coast. Come join a team dedicated to delivering quality care and five-star excellence! Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* 100% outpatient
* No OB
* American Board of Family Medicine trained, required
* 4, 10-hour days or 5, 8-hour days
* Full-spectrum Family Medicine (newborn to geriatric)
* Competitive base salary and RVU productivity bonus
* Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, paid sick time, CME
* Negotiable sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
* Breathtaking coastline, mild weather, majestic scenery and a myriad of recreational opportunities
* Beautiful communities with warm, wonderful and welcoming people
Location: Brookings , Oregon
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 116700
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2301
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.