Internal Medicine in Oregon
Permanent Internist Needed for Beautiful Coastal OregonJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a BC/BE Internist to join a rural health care system on the scenic southern Oregon coast. Come join a team dedicated to delivering quality care and five-star excellence! Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* 100% outpatient
* American Board of Internal Medicine trained, required
* 4, 10-hour days or 5, 8-hour days
* Competitive base salary and RVU productivity bonus
* Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, paid sick time, CME
* Negotiable sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
* Breathtaking coastline, mild weather, majestic scenery and a myriad of recreational opportunities
* Beautiful communities with warm, wonderful and welcoming people
Location: Brookings , Oregon
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 116703
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.