Family Medicine/Ambulatory Care in Alabama
Seeking an Urgent Care Family Medicine Physician for a Beautiful Northern Alabama LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BC/BE Family Medicine physician in an Urgent Care environment with a growing practice. Highlights of this permanent position include:
* Employed full-time position
* Work in a collaborative, family-oriented environment
* Join a front desk representative and an MA/x-ray tech in a new facility with brand new equipment
* Three 12-hour shifts one week; two 12-hours plus 8 on Saturday and 4 on Sunday the next week; every-other-weekend is required
* No call
* Centers provide quality and affordable family, urgent and occupational healthcare in five states (Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, and Tennessee)
* EMR is DocuTap
* BLS certification, and DEA License is required
* DOT certification is preferred
* Competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, life, disability, FSA, HRA, HAS, 401(K), $20K sign-on/retention bonus
* Quality educational system including three institutions of higher learning
* Unlimited opportunities for fun – whether fun for you means shopping, dining, recreational sports, birding, the list keeps going
* Located in beautiful, scenic northern Alabama
* The area boasts a rich heritage, economic prosperity, cultural diversity and was recently voted as one of the most affordable housing destinations in the nation with safe and attractive neighborhoods
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.