Internal Medicine in Oregon
Full-time Employed Position in Mountain RegionJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine physician in Oregon's Cascade Mountain Region. Benefits of this opportunity include:
* Join an enthusiastic, physician-owned and led group
* Seeking providers who can align themselves with the group's mission to provide the highest quality, patient-centered care
* Provide care for the needs of the practice's 100,000+ patient panel
* Expect a busy outpatient-focused practice with no admitting or rounding required
* Hospitalist program in place
* Experience becoming part of a group with low turnover and a collegial atmosphere
* A competitive income guarantee with an incentive bonus will be discussed with shareholder potential after year two
* Comprehensive benefits including paid malpractice, retirement and CME allowance
* Commencement bonus, student loan repayment and relocation assistance
* Eclectic and diverse community with extensive parks and path systems offering the beauty of the Pacific Northwest
* Robust college town with several foundations of higher learning
* Multiple venues for your culinary enjoyment
* Numerous museums, a local opera, symphony, ballet and a mass of performing arts venues including a 12,000-seat arena
* Wineries and vineyards
* Acres of parks with biking and hiking trails for the nature enthusiast
* Home to one of the best mountain biking towns in the U.S.
* Cascade Mountains are nearby for the winter enthusiast
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 116770
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.