Anesthesiology in Alabama
Full-time B & B Anesthesiology Position on Gulf CoastJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a national healthcare organization seeking an additional Anesthesiologist for a full-time position.
* Join a group with six Anesthesiologists supported by a large experienced team of CRNAs
* B & B Anesthesiology with some Obstetrics and Cardiac procedures
* Cover anesthesiology services at a 250+ bed medical center with a Level III trauma center
* Board certification/eligible Anesthesiology, required
* Active Alabama license or ability to obtain a state license, required
* Attractive package offering a competitive salary, annual retention bonus, call stipend, signing bonus, 10 weeks PTO, malpractice, retirement, and much more!
* The city population is nearly 200,000
* Gulf Coast city is a cultural center with art museums, a symphony orchestra, professional opera, ballet company and a large concentration of historic architecture
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.