Orthopedic Surgery in California
Lucrative Opportunity in California's Central ValleyJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-respected orthopedic group seeking a Hand Surgery Specialist. Details of this exciting opening include:
* Join a growing group of six surgeons in a highly successful private practice
* Surgeons are trained in trauma, spine, and minimally invasive techniques, including joint replacement and arthroscopic procedures of the shoulder, elbow, hip, and knee
* Ownership opportunities with a local physician-owned surgery center
* Large referral base and service area of 600,000+
* Attractive payor mix
* AllScripts EMR fully implemented throughout the system
* The hospital has been recognized by Healthgrades in several areas, including Cardiac Care/Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, and others
* Teaching opportunities with highly regarded residency programs in Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry, and General Surgery
* Sunny, dry climate with low cost of living
* City of over 130,000 with easy access to the Los Angeles and Bay Areas
* Less than an hour to Sequoia and King Canyon National Parks
* Sign-on and relocation expenses
* Exceptional compensation and comprehensive benefits
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.