Internal Medicine in California
Highly Recognized Acute Care Facility Seeks an Outpatient Only Primary Care PhysicianJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement division is representing a highly recognized acute care facility seeking a primary care Internist and/or Family Medicine physician. A few more highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Outpatient only practice in a rural health clinic setting
* Medically underserved patient base
* Spanish language skills a plus but not a requirement
* Local hospital affiliated with SCRIPPS
* 120-bed community hospital
* MGMA median compensation with generous RVU incentive
* May sponsor H1B and J1 visa candidates
* Great schools and safe place to raise a family
* Located in southern California, two hours from San Diego
Location: Brawley, California
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 117111
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.