Critical Care in California
Highly Compensated and Flexible Practice in California's Central ValleyJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-respected, private practice seeking a Critical Care physician to work as an Intensivist with the option to also do Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine if desired. Details of this rewarding opening include:
* Full-time base compensation for 15, 12-hour shifts is $540,000 for days and $630,000 for nights with the potential for more
* Additional potential compensation for pulmonary consults during critical care shifts
* Flexibility to work fewer or as many additional shifts as desired
* All day shifts if preferred
* Average max census of 11 in a 22-bed unit
* Availability to expand the scope of practice to include pulmonology and sleep studies
* Enjoy the significant tax advantages of independent contractor status
* Third-party wealth management and strategic tax consultation available
* Sunny dry climate with low cost of living
* Mountain vistas and outdoor recreational options associated with nearby Sequoia National Park
* Close proximity to Fresno
* Social membership to a top-tier local country club
* Easy access to the Los Angeles and Bay Areas
* Exceptional additional income potential and quality of life scheduling.
Location: Fresno, California
Specialty: Critical Care
Job Number: 117290
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.