Interventional Radiology in Florida
Diagnostic Radiologist Needed for Naples LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BC/BE Interventional Radiologist for a cutting-edge private radiology practice. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Independently owned and run by physicians for physicians and serve every state and multiple countries, including hospitals, pediatric hospitals, clinics and large specialty practices
* ACCME accredited providing continuing education; use proprietary training methods with video lectures and accumulated teaching cases and complimentary access to MRI Online, with the opportunity to contribute content to MRI Online and reach thousands of radiologists
* Competitive compensation and bonuses for additional reads beyond base, therefore, compensation is not capped
* Opportunity for ownership
* Comprehensive benefits include retirement fund, defined benefit plan, annual CME stipend, unlimited access to our online CME-accredited educational material, health, dental, vision, life insurance/ disability coverage, malpractice insurance and licensure are paid
* Beautiful Gulf of Mexico location famous for its high-end shopping and golf courses, world-class culture and sophisticated dining
* Also noted as an affordable family destination that appeals to nature lovers and beach aficionados
* Enjoy historic downtown with numerous art galleries, chic clothing boutiques and home decor shops
* Popular fishing and dolphin-spotting destination flanked by miles of beaches with calm waters and fine white “sugar” sand
Location: Naples, Florida
Specialty: Interventional Radiology
Job Number: 117521
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.