Family Medicine/Ambulatory Care in Oregon
Employed Full or Part-time Urgent Care Position in the Pacific Northwest!Job Details:
Physician owned group in the Pacific Northwest seeks an additional a BE/BC Family Medicine physician for their growing community.
* Employed position
* Urgent Care/Immediate care position
* 12 hour shifts
* Full or part-time schedules available
* Work day, evening and weekend shifts
* Treat sudden illnesses and injuries
* No hospital admitting or rounding
* No call responsibilities
* Fully staffed department with digital x-ray and complete on-site laboratory
* Organization is a physician owned and led group with 170+ physicians practicing at one of their 15 locations
* A competitive compensation package with bonus incentives and comprehensive benefits offerings including paid malpractice, retirement and relocation assistance
* Robust city (pop. 180,000) in the Pacific Northwest located an hour south of Salem and east of the Pacific Coastal shores
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.