Family Medicine Hospitalist in Wisconsin
Innovative and Lucrative Subacute Care Position in MilwaukeeJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a dynamic private group practice that is experiencing explosive growth because of its unique and very well received approach to delivering quality outcomes for patients, facilities and group physicians. Highlights of this opportunity include:
* Join an organization that has grown from 12 to over 60 individuals over the last few years
* The position is open due to expanding demand from satisfied customers of the practice
* Physicians appreciate the arrangement because of flexibility in scheduling and unmatched back office support
* Serve two subacute care inpatient facilities and a 40-bed rehabilitation hospital in the greater Milwaukee area
* Team approach utilizing APP’s
* Seven on/off block scheduling is available
* Customized EMR that is well organized and user friendly
* Employed or independent contractor employment models
* Physicians enjoy well above average compensation and lifestyle friendly scheduling
* Full-time employment preferred but part-time hours are also a possibility
* Local group physician ownership with exceptionally low turnover
* Metropolitan Milwaukee amenities
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Specialty: Family Medicine Hospitalist
Job Number: 117559
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.