Cardiology in New York
Dynamic Group Practice in Capital District of New YorkJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large cardiology group affiliated with a prestigious medical system seeking a general non-invasive Cardiologist. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Join a prestigious group of 25 cardiologists and 10 physician assistants in a highly sophisticated practice
* Quality-focused and team-oriented environment
* High RVU potential as current physicians average 13,000 RVU’s
* Inpatient and outpatient care with a busy clinical volume immediately available
* Highly competitive base salary with exceptional production formula
* Excellent benefits including: 50 days off, health/vision/dental, paid malpractice, CME allowance and retirement savings programs
* Relocation assistance and starting bonus are available
* Located in the family-friendly Tri-City Capital District of New York
* Medium sized area with an MSA population of over 850,000 offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic and affordable setting
* A stable economic setting with a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type as well as higher education
* Also known as Tech Valley because of the dynamic growth of the technology sector
* Roughly 2.5 hours to NYC and 3 hours to Boston
* The Capital Region includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, Troy and the surrounding area including Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs
Location: Schenectady, New York
Job Number: 117568
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.