Anesthesiology in Minnesota
100% Outpatient Pain Management PositionJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing an integrated healthcare system seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join a specialty clinic on the hospital campus
* 100% outpatient pain management
* Will assume the title of "Chief of Anesthesiology"
* Oversight of the CRNAs documents/charting
* 3 CRNAs manage their practice independently
* Schedule is Monday – Friday or 4-day work week
* Will see approximately 10-15 patients per day
* No call
* Case/procedure mix: ultrasound-guided interventional strategies, strong skills in fluoroscopy, drug treatment, pain rehabilitation and management, injection therapies, implantable pain management devices (spinal cord stimulators), experience in latest interventional and injections therapies, medication evaluation and recommendation, rehabilitative approaches, implantable pain management devices
* 1 procedure day (dedicated ENDO suite)
* EMR = Meditech (in hospital) and eClinicalWorks (in clinic)
* Certifications: BLS and ACLS
* Competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, life (+ad&d) and malpractice insurance, PTO, STD (paid), LTD, FSA, HSA, Cafeteria Plan, 403(b) 457(b) retirement plan options, as well as a Money Purchase Pension Plan and CME $5,000 (negotiable)
* Negotiable signing bonus, forgivable loan and relocation assistance
* Loan repayment through Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
* Great quality of life with outstanding schools, cost of living, business climate, technology and innovation
* Beautiful Minnesota offers year-round outdoor recreation, including fishing, hiking, camping and whitewater rafting, as well as hockey, snowshoeing, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing
* About 25 minutes to Duluth, Minnesota
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.