Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation in Tennessee
Full-time Physiatrist Needed for Expanding PracticeJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Physiatrist for an expanding practice that promotes collaboration and teamwork to enhance patient care. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Join a physician owned group that contracts with skilled nursing facilities across several states
* A mix of pain management, ortho rehab, and stroke in both IRFs and SNFs
* Full patient load from day one
* Easy and flexible schedule
* Part time option
* No call, no weekends
* Billing/overhead all taken care of by back office team
* Generous compensation and comprehensive benefits package
* Nestled in the foothills of the scenic Appalachian Mountains this location combines big-city amenities, small-town Southern charm, and world-class outdoor recreation
Location: Johnson City, Tennessee
Specialty: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Job Number: 117735
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.