Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Michigan
Full-Time CRNA Coverage Needed in Beautiful Michigan LocationJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is actively recruiting a CRNA for a full-time position in Michigan. Highlights of this opportunity include:
* Employed position
* Collegial team-oriented environment
* Typical schedule is Monday – Friday, 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
* Experienced CRNA and new grads encouraged to apply
* EMR is Epic
* NBCRNA certified, ACLS, BLS and PALS required
* 88-bed acute care hospital
* 3 OR rooms
* Michigan license required
* Attractive compensation package and full benefits
* Four-season climate with breathtaking landscapes
* Enjoy unspoiled nature in this beautiful area with endless recreational opportunities including sleigh rides, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, canoeing, hiking, fishing and much much more
Location: West Branch, Michigan
Specialty: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Job Number: 117932
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2301
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.