Internal Medicine in Texas
Full-time Employed Outpatient in Metro Southcentral TexasJob Details:
A well-established primary care clinic seeks a new physician member to join its thriving practice in southcentral Texas.
* Join a respected group with a strong reputation
* 8 board-certified Primary Care physicians supported by qualified medical and administrative staff
* Employed, full-time position
* Outpatient primary care
* Five-day work week - Monday through Friday schedule
* No inpatient or hospital call obligations
* No weekends
* Established onboarding program with EMR training modules, physician mentoring, and shadowing
* Active Texas license or ability to obtain a state license. required
* Board eligible/board certified in Primary Care specialty, required
* Competitive salary, incentives, comprehensive benefit offerings, and much more!
* Highly sought southcentral Texas city
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 117941
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.